• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by greenbean

  1. G

    projectors

    thanks all. I'm thinking $1000 tops. I'll check the link provided. :)
  2. G

    projectors

    I would search but it's disable so I'm just gonna ask. I'm thinking about getting a projector for watching movies. Anyone know of some decent budget priced models?
  3. G

    SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 Official Thread

    ok, thanks. hope the cable works out.
  4. G

    SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 Official Thread

    great, look forward to your dvi cable test results :P what is manufacture date on yours? if you still have the box can you tell me if the manufacture date is listed there?
  5. G

    SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 Official Thread

    can any of you tell me if the manufacture date is shown on the box? I may get one of these but it sounds like I should look for a September model. Also is it confirmed that the dvi cable is crap and should use a different one?
  6. G

    Looking for a 20" LCD not TN panel

    it's listed on the dell site but it's 6+ weeks to ship...crazy. it also shows 16ms response, is that right? wouldn't that have ghosting? http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Displays/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=04&sku=320-4688
  7. G

    Looking for a 20" LCD not TN panel

    Thank you for the responses. The viewsonic VP2030b seems nice but I would prefer widescreen. Should have mentioned that in my OP. I may go ahead and go with the dell if you are sure the revision gamble is no longer an issue. I had read some of them had some ghosting in games though. Do...
  8. G

    Looking for a 20" LCD not TN panel

    I've been looking but haven't found many. Found some older models: Viewsonic VX2025wm - discontinued. NEC MultiSync 20WMGX2 - seems like a solid choice but quite expensive. Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP - not as expensive as the NEC but hear they are a gamble with revisions. Are there any...
Back
Top