• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by grandfatman

  1. G

    Laptop and Bluetooth.

    Win 7 ultimate. The old hdd the one of rather use is home premium. But the recovery partition doesn't have a restore image which is weird. So I can't format without buying a new license. And I didn't get the free upgrade to win 10 for some reason. I Was told it's because it was because ots a pre...
  2. G

    Laptop and Bluetooth.

    Hi guys. I finally got a new laptop. Same model as my previous one. However I have a really strange issue. A bit long winded but here goes. I did a factory recovery using the built in partition and everything works fine. Apart from the harddrive itself being slow (on its way out possibly. It...
  3. G

    Strange Bluetooth issue.

    Hi guys. I finally got a new laptop. Same model as my previous one. However I have a really strange issue. A bit long winded but here goes. I did a factory recovery using the built in partition and everything works fine. Apart from the harddrive itself being slow (on its way out possibly. It...
  4. G

    An angry ex

    Still no luck with anything
  5. G

    An angry ex

    Lol. we still remain on speaking terms. we have to because of our 1 year old little boy.
  6. G

    An angry ex

    I tried with no luck usually with hdmi plugged in. it would post on the external monitor bios included. now. Nothing.
  7. G

    The strangest probkem ive ever encountered

    Wow not been here in a while. it was replaced under warranty with a new s5. which had faulty mic. that was replaced under warranty with a new s6
  8. G

    An angry ex

    Well I have a Samsung laptop. my angry ex decided to put her foot through the screen . I thought whatever and plugged in the hdmi ... but it doesn't even post on hdmi the back light for the monitor comes on and fans spun up . any ideas?
  9. G

    The strangest probkem ive ever encountered

    That was my first thought. Which is why I removed all external storage. But a year out of the box? Should be covered under warranty something like that no?
  10. G

    The strangest probkem ive ever encountered

    Hi guys. I have a strange issue with one of my devices. A galaxy s5 not a year out of the box is totally UN usable. Its incredibly slow. But. Let me explain. I've done a factory reset. Cinpletley wiped it. Cache too. Now it's still slow. Screen takes about 4 seconds to respond. Even stranger...
  11. G

    Ubuntu issue.

    You know, the video drivers sounds like it could have been the problem, before the windows install ate itself, it was asking me to update them, but i didnt. (its amd graphics anyway) but still. Also, i just tried the bootable USB build of ubuntu on a different laptop and it worked. So it's...
  12. G

    Ubuntu issue.

    Neither will login. Live or installed. So to me that says it's the copy of Ubuntu?
  13. G

    Ubuntu issue.

    No I can't get in using the live usb either. And I can't confirm or deny the harddrive issue. This was a step in seeing if it was. Seems unlikely that it is now? Unless I have a dodgy build of Ubuntu. It was from a third party website I'm sure.
  14. G

    Ubuntu issue.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B05ynAVcEhXbZnk2M19lM2tPMVk/view?usp=docslist_api
  15. G

    Ubuntu issue.

    Can I not add links from Google drive??
Back
Top