Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
fyi, whats the other popular f/s forum for tech stuff. I need to find a cpu or cpu/ mobo combo...
I cant remember the name of it. I remember AT and hardocp.
im in . send me your paypal.
this will work for me. I need an upgrade for my music station pc, and that upgrade will get me off that damn XP3200+ that is not very stable at this point on win7,
it will not be usefull.
Guys this is for a mod for a HP mediasmart server and the cpus need to be EE SFF - 45-35 watts. The 2400 and 2350 are not too stable. The 3800+ EE SFF and the BE-2300 are pretty solid choices.
THanks for looking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athlon_64_X2