• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by GottaRun

  1. G

    advice on PC adapter to read CF with video on it

    my setup card: I have the Transcend CF 133x 4GB by Transcend. my HP Notebook: G60-549DX Notebook has a 5 in 1 media reader [with markings of: SD-MS/PRO-MMC*XD] but too small to read my setup card.. My question: What do I need to buy/acquire so that I can transfer videos from the CF to my...
Back
Top