Recent content by Gorge

  1. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    Still up for sale
  2. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    Senns are sold! iRivers are left
  3. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    Come on! These are Sennheisers!
  4. G

    What MP3 player to get for Christmas?

    iRiver PMP 120 which I happen to be selling
  5. G

    Need help with audio setup

    I know using splitters will distort the sound... but won't a 4 channel amp do the same thing or no?
  6. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    If ppl didn't notice... I have iRiver mp3 player PMP 120 on now. I have a ton of new ones and used ones. The new ones are 174.99 OBO and the used ones are on ebay, but I will post the ones in better shape here soon. I need to check to make sure everything is working and good to go.
  7. G

    Need help with audio setup

    I mainly use my computer for music... and I wanted to somehow utilize all of my headphones and speakers ... I currently have: 2.1 TDK S150 Speakers (Going to switch out to Logitech Z-5500) Sennheiser HD 650 Sennheiser RS 120 Creative X-Fi Xtrememusic Sound Card I want to get an amp...
  8. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    Bump so I can hurry up and buy some new parts
  9. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    Speaking of gaming, I remember I did a CounterStrike sound test. Basically they play a clip, you hear a gunshot, and you try to identify where it's coming from. I remember with my Old Sony's.. they were a bit hard to tell... then with my Senn RS 120 (The wireless one) I picked up half of...
  10. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    You can get a T-AMP and run these if you want. I use connect mine to my X-FI and they sound amazing already.
  11. G

    FS: Sennheiser HD 650 + iRIVER mp3 Player

    I got a couple of PMs about this.. These ARE NOT B-Stock/Refurbished. These are Brand New.
Back
Top