Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I don't know about "incredible story" (never considered Diablo's story to be "incredible"), but otherwise, I'm in complete and total agreement with these responses.
Diablo isn't based around PvP. Whether there was a select group of hardcore PvP players or not, the single player/co-op is the...
OK, so that means you don't get sent a key for yourself via email? It's just automatically attached your account details upon logging in via the launcher?
Just ordered digitally, but wasn't sent a key, so I'm assuming I've got right what you've said...?
Thanks, btw.
Yeah, all major PC titles are now $60, and it's been that way for a while, so I don't know why he was shocked.
However, I've a few questions regarding pre-purchasing/ordering directly through Blizz:
- Is it possible to pre-install the game then with the downloader and it'll just only allow you...
Can anyone suggest one or a few of the most reliable 1TB hard drives currently available?
It's to be used to recording game footage, but 7200rpm should be fine, as that's what I'm using right now, just with a smaller drive.
Preferably a drive that's not a PIA with having to upgrade the...
I don't wear a tinfoil hat, but I, like most, know that Google has their finger in everything and privacy is non-existent.
Question: does anyone think/know if Google ever monitors/listens to phone calls/cam conferences through Gmail?
My wife and I had an exceedingly private conversation...
Right, there's a big difference... and what game isn't really made for 1080 over 1200?
So, why wouldn't most people want a wider view?
If someone wants a bigger monitor, just buy a physically bigger monitor, it can still be 1080 so you can have more horizontal viewing space. Feels more...
I don't know about anyone else, but as I've said, that's my only point: more can be seen with 16:9, period.
I'm not some "ratio elitist"... just was making the point that I wasn't losing my mind, and that there's a good deal more that can be seen horizontally, which I'd think more people...
Well, it seems that more people are actually leaning toward 16:9 with reasonable (and some of the reason) explanations as to why.
I'm telling you... my wife and I are running the exact same systems, all hardware, built 'em myself as usual, so I'd know...
I've screenshots from Saints Row...
I'm no guru, but yes, actually there is a difference.
I started another thread where I actually posted screenshots, and in 16:9, for some reason, you can see more side-to-side, where as 16:10 shows more height and cuts off 1"+ hor.
There's like an inch difference horizontally, minimum, in...
If I've heard right, 16:9 is still considered the "norm", and from some recent experiences, I've realized that you actually see a good deal more horizontally (though still trying to wrap my mind around how/why) with 16:9 than with 16:10, which is far better, IMO, than seeing an extra inch in...
Not to "nag" again, but does anyone with the Steam version know where the hell the actual save files are going?
Please see my post here: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1038367358&postcount=578 for info.
I've found one folder of saves in a folder buried in the Steam folder that has no...
No, they're not there... first place I always look.
There's no .sav files in My Documents/My Games/Reckoning, there is only the following:
"0.profile"
"personal"
"scalability"
and a "Default" folder -> "LogSettings" -> settings file
That's it... so, does anyone know why they're not there...
Does anyone know where exactly the actual save games are??
I cant seem to find them separately, just a single profile in My Games that's very small and some other random files, not saves.
I backed up the game, but keep my saves separate... anyone know which are actually the save files...
Is it possible to play KoA offline?
I noticed in the demo that you had to sign-up for an EA account. That's fine... problem is, it seems that if you cant connect to EA's servers, that you cant launch the game.
Anyone know for sure whether or not the game will even be playable if you cant...