Recent content by goot

  1. G

    Samsung S27A750D 120Hz

    1. yes marginally 2. no
  2. G

    Can someone please help me with this? - NVIDEA 3D Vision on S72A950

    I just purchased a samsung s27a950 and am running a GTX 590 card. I've heard it's possible to enable 3d Vision on this monitor via a hack using the following procedure: Thanks. I've done the following, but nothing seems to happen? Not sure what i am doing wrong? 1. Downloaded and...
  3. G

    Will a connection via DP or DVI produce better gfx?

    what about for 3d?
  4. G

    Will a connection via DP or DVI produce better gfx?

    Which will produce the better image quality / gfx quality overall - connecting gfx card to monitor via DP or DVI?
  5. G

    3d vision & s27a950

    I just purchased a s27a950. I've heard it's possible to enable 3d Vision on this monitor via a hack. Can someone please walk me through how this is done?
  6. G

    Samsung s27a750 / gtx 590 question?

    Ive got a gigabyte gtx 590 which has 3 DVI inputs and 1 mini-DP input. I have a mini-DP to DP cable If i get the samsung s27a750 monitor which has a DP output and connect my GTX 590 to the DP via the mini-DP to DP cable, will 1. I be able to take advantage of all the 3D features of the...
Back
Top