• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by goldsurfer

  1. G

    Too hot video card

    Your comment is really disgusting guy! :mad:
  2. G

    Too hot video card

    I think I already gave you the link of mine. Anyway, this one is mine http://go-clair.com/collections/clair-bf2025-air-purifier/products/clair-bf2025-air-purifier-mint
  3. G

    Too hot video card

    No it doesn't. Trust me you won't regret it ;)
  4. G

    Too hot video card

    I agree with SolidSnake3035, as he said you should get an air cleaner that you can place just near your PC tower. Your problem never happened to me but mine catch all the dust and I don't need to clean it anymore, you should use it too
Back
Top