• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by godson

  1. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    Update Ok so.. I ended up not buying the adapter... since I had a soldering iron laying around...so i decided to burn the back of the pcie x1 slot it took me a while to get the pcie x1 slot burned etc but i did it... i then installed the hd4650 card... and it worked!!! :D I would probably try...
  2. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    hmmm.. are you sure this mobo would work?... :confused: if it does.. i can just buy the hd 4650.. and forget about the adapter...
  3. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    WAIT.. Would this mobo work? my case is BTX... http://www.amazon.com/Intel-D945GCZL-Classic-Processors-MicroBTX/dp/B0009G2FX0
  4. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    couldn't.. i just try the adapter instead though... saving money would take me a long time lol, and it seems like the adatper would work fine etc...
  5. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    I don't know if that mobo would fit on a e310...
  6. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    ^ awesome :)... im also buying.. a FSP 400w psu, and a western digital sata HD 160gb.. alrighty.. looks like im gonna do this.. thanks everyone :D
  7. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    Yeah I read that thread from tomshardware... the problem is that.. that guy had a spare mobo.. i don't, and if i mess up my mobo... i would need to buy a entire new computer, and who knows when that would be...
  8. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    well as long as it runs better than a onboard graphics card.. i'll be happy.. lol
  9. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    sorry for double posting... so should i try this out?
  10. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    @nitrobass24: I dont do well with tools lol... i've heard of that idea before though.. edit: I got my computer in 2005 btw...
  11. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    well.. the 4650 will just be running slower than normal thats all.. as long as it works/ fits on my computer im okay with it, and i really dont want to end up with a PCI card >.< which is worst...
  12. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    some gaming, surfing the web etc.. i'm not planning on playing demanding games by the way... i just would like to get some decent fps on games like cs:s..
  13. G

    PCIe x1 to PCIe x16

    Hello I have a Dell E310... and i was wondering if... this adapter: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812200157 would work with this card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102829 can this work on a E310? I know that the card will be running at a x1...
Back
Top