Recent content by Godsmak

  1. G

    what vid card should i get for oblivion

    lol I run Oblivion at 1280x1024 res,4xAA,8xAF and FULL detail, every slider up except no shadows and no window reflections. Other than that, even HDR and the game runs amazingly well. Only gets a little choppy outside with tons of grass/trees with 4-5 fuckers chopping at me. My card...
  2. G

    Video card for around 2-300 $

    I have the same CPU as yu, E6600 and I got this: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2456679&Sku=B52-7858 Awesome card, plays anything in high detail, most notable Oblivion with full detail and high res.
  3. G

    Newb Questions

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2456679&Sku=B52-7858 This right here is one of the best bang for the buck cards right now. This card plays Oblivion FULL detail with AA etc etc at 1280x1024 or even 1600x. OCs fairly well as well.
  4. G

    x1950pro or 7900gs

    Topics over, sorry can't help you.
  5. G

    x1950pro or 7900gs

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814121049 in this link, is this x1950pro really 16PixelPipelines? All the other x1950pros on newegg are 12. Ehh
Back
Top