• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Godman777

  1. G

    ASUS Official X79 Motherboards Support Thread

    Thanks again for your assistance and info. I will post again once I complete the build. Currently I am waiting patiently with my nose pressed to the glass for my UPS man to come. Thanks again
  2. G

    ASUS Official X79 Motherboards Support Thread

    Thanks for the response Raja; You just made me very happy and about 3k richer :) Now my only concern is with voltage adjustments, is that something best handled once installed? reactive more so than proactive; or is there a standard that has been established already that I can easely access...
  3. G

    ASUS Official X79 Motherboards Support Thread

    Hello to all, I am in the process of piecing together a new videography/photography turnkey editing system. I have been researching mobo's and other components for about six months. I have settled on the Asus P9x79 Deluxe, for my mobo. However am I correct in my understanding that...
Back
Top