A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Some of us have been playing SMP games ever since we bought Abit BP6s to play Quake 3. The game designers have been able to make their games run multiple processors for years, but until the last couple of years there has been really no reason to. Dual core changed all that. Knowing that most...
[Hard] guys,
The boys over at www.ocdistributed.com forums are having a contest. They have a member who is having a problem putting together two of his new rigs and they decided to turn it into a contest.
Check out the thread here…...
OHH, I remember that fateful day when I completely crunched a brand new $200 Athlon 2200+ with a Golden Orb. I heard a crack while installing, cried and thought hell at least try it. Powered up and... ahh the smell of burning silicon in the morning. Gotta love it!!
I thought I was talking to individuals here. Any large corps posting here, raise your hand!
Why should they resort...? Because right now the Phenom has a bug and they may have to wait a quarter or two to get one that doesn't. Believe it or not Intel has released buggy chips before. They fix...
Shoot me if I'm wrong, but weren't the 9550 and the 9650, just supposed to be versions of the Phenom with the TLB bug fixed? (Seems I read that somewhere.) It would make sense to make a new series # to differenciate between those chips with the erratta and those without. So if the 9550 and the...
First time poster and new member to [H]. I'm a long time OCer and I will get my 9600BE tomorrow. (I plan on being up very late!) Anyway, I also got one at Newegg for $238 and I have the components listed below. I'm hoping for a solid 3 GHz. If not, oh well.
But, I think I may have made a...