A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I picked up both the IPS236 and the IPS226. Though it's slightly smaller than the IPS236, I found the IPS226 to fit my needs better and I couldn't justify spending $40 more for 1" diagonal of extra screen on the IPS236. The IPS226 is a beautiful display, and it handles gaming just fine. I've...
I just yanked the crappy 6GB of RAM out of my X58 setup and replaced it with 24GB of Corsair Vengence and I couldn't be happier. I won't ever use OCZ for RAM again, but if they're not in that sector anymore, it sounds like it's not a problem I need to worry about anyway.
Intel i7 920 D0 overclocked to 4Ghz on air with 24GB. I use the machine for digital forensics (EnCase Forensic 6, FTK3, and SIFT workstation), malware analysis, and running multiple virtual machines for testing. And when I'm not doing those things, I've got another HD in it running Windows 7...
I'm not sure what trouble you're having reading text on the IPS226v, but I'm using one right now to reply to this post and it looks great. You post this in every thread about the IPS226v, but you haven't gone into detail about what the actual problem is. Since I do digital forensics, I spend a...
I recently purchased an LG LED U2260EV to replace my aging LG Flatron L228WTG, and it made my head hurt after only 15 minutes. I tried adjusting the brightness on the monitor and gamma on the video card, but I could not get a good mixture of brightness and color fidelity. I took it back after...