• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by gocni

  1. G

    27" IPS - Pcbank, Achieva or Catleap?

    From what I can tell, these are the three to choose from, and all under $300 on Ebay. I have read through hundreds of posts on the threads about them and still haven't really found what I was looking for. Do any of the current models go above 60hz? I know the Catleap used to reach 100hz+ but...
  2. G

    My videocard choice was deactivated...

    us ncix has the same card for $5 less
  3. G

    Best 120hz lcd for $300?

    So far I've found a couple that look good. Samsung S23A700D for $290 Asus VG236H for $336 after a $30 rebate Acer GD235HZbid for $300 BenQ XL2420T for $350 from ESEA I'm mostly concerned about input lag and picture quality. It will be used in 2d for FPS games like CS:GO and possibly...
Back
Top