Just the Power Plug for the canon and lens cover and camera strap for the Nikon. Pretty much thats all they came with, they are no frills cameras that do a good Job. If both sell together I have a case they both fit nicely in
Selling 2 Used Cameras, both were owned by The church I run tech for. Both work good and have been kept in a lock case or used inside the building. No need for them with the Canon T4i and G7x we use now.
First up is a Nikon Coolpix L330. Asking $100 Shipped...
Selling a 3 month old Samsung Chromebook 2 13.1 inch Normally sell for 400 asking 300 Shipped
In mint Condition with Box, Used for travel on a couple long trips, No longer needed is why I am selling. Work bought a note with a Galaxy S5 for me.
Its fast and setup perfectly for mobile use...