Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Another update. Swapping my PSU revived my rig, by that I mean that, so far, everything is functional and I can reboot/shutdown the PC and it will boot again. The weird thing is, the PSU of my rig actually works, every tests on it shows that it is functional and also if I can get it to boot my...
Just an update on my situation. Since tuesday my motherboard refuses to post almost at all. Experienced a random shutdown while gaming and since then the rig doesn't work much anymore. I can get it to boot sometimes if I leave the switch off for like 15 minutes (doesn't always work, nor the...
Yea, I've been doing research for days on my system to figure out what ''broke'' it and it happened when I upgraded to F12g in my case and I was running on F11 prior to that with no problems, although I couldn't tell you which Win10 version I was running at the time, I'm guessing 1903.
Hi, been reading this thread for a while, I have the X570 Ultra and I get mostly the same problem as everyone, but there's one thing I noticed almost ALWAYS triggers it for my system and that's doing any type of updates, either Gigabyte App Center, any type of Windows updates, doing so will 100%...