Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
yup, they are all sold out. If you don't mind refurb, i've seen this thread at redflagdeals.
The website says only 1 left...
good luck.
fyi (if you weren't being sarcastic) SOL = sh*t out of luck among other things
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find an equivalent. Actually, I almost bought the dell 3008 during the Christmas sale. I still have the actual flyer from dell.ca that priced it at $1299 (Canadian). I thought it was a misprint - the 3008 just barely been released so I called the 1 800 number and...
razorOye.
Sorry to hear that. I would just return it because it is obviously broken (just hope you can reproduce the problem easily).
I'm pretty sure the store you bought it from can order another one from Benq Toronto. I say this because when I bought mine, the store (Markham are) had...
First, thanks to everyone for all the tips and info. Been 'lurking' here for a couple of months already. Pulled the trigger and got mine 2 days ago. Sept 07 build, no dead pixels so far.
Got it from infonec
Great price at $529 but it was $519 at some point last year.
Their main...