• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Glengoyne

  1. G

    Post your workstations 2011

    Looks like an Ikea lamp :)
  2. G

    Dell 2407WFP Rev A04 Spotted.

    I did check all my settings; if I use 1600x1200 it looks correct aspectratio 4:3 - also recheck my 2407WFP - its A03 made on Czech Republic too. Special Models ? LOL
  3. G

    Dell 2407WFP Rev A04 Spotted.

    Mine does 1:1 (2407WFP Jan07 RevA03) But is it (aspectratio) dependable of gfx-card? I have nVidia.
  4. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    You can sleep your nights in peace :) nothing to worry about ;) As told behind a linked page that abcdelight posted earlier - its a feature.
  5. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    Yo dude! those look really nasty patterns!!! only barely visible flicker in one test with 2407WFP via DVI , phew ;)
  6. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    Very interesting! Dell manufactured A04 much earlier than factory in Czech Republic/Europe. Mine was A03, Jan07 from Czech.
  7. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    Excuse my bad english - I did mean that I have tested other displays (Eizo, Sony, Viewsonic, other Dell`s) that did not flicker with testimage that I have posted here earlier. However - I have seen 2007WFP`s that did not flicker at all with testimage. Faulty panel or what? judge yourself ;)
  8. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    yes, youre right in some way. But that does not really explain why some of the 2007WFP/A03-displays flicker only left third of the screen - Is that also "feature" ? None of the other displays I tested didn`t had that killer-flicker (I had tested over thirty displays so far on our office...
  9. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    Its not a feature of panel beeing used - its a sign of a faulty panel (that is used on rev A03)
  10. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    try this: http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flickering4uj.gif and remember to watch it 100%
  11. G

    Dell 2407WFP Rev A04 Spotted.

    I got 2407WFP/A03 with GF6800Ultra - 1600x1200 looks correct (with right aspectratio) :) no need for 1:1 A04 ?
  12. G

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    has flickering fixed on recent boughts? especially units manufactured in Europe.
  13. G

    Dell 2407WFP Rev A04 Spotted.

    Ok. Anyone else experiencing same ?
  14. G

    Dell 2407WFP Rev A04 Spotted.

    what inputs you are using ? there should be 1:1 on DVI atleast...
  15. G

    Dell 2007WFP A04 Confirmed

    I recommend doing real calibration - just turning down the brightness is perfect way to ruin colors and contrast.
Back
Top