• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Gleeky

  1. G

    Need suggestions for new 4850 heatsink

    good place to buy this?
  2. G

    Need suggestions for new 4850 heatsink

    What would you recommend to me for a ATI 4850. I would like a quite setup, and not to expensive. Something quality if it can be had. Thanks!
  3. G

    Windows 7 - The undisputed king... and it ain't even finished yet :)

    Coming from Vista x64..what are some things I should be noticing with 7? What new features should I try out? Also, am dual booting and have all programs and games on a different partition. When I load into 7, can I use all the games installed on that partition?
  4. G

    Time for a new HD or a new computer?

    This comp as in, this new comp I'm building has to handle those games well. My comp can hardly handle startup lol. Thanks for the advice so far guys. Would extending my budget to 1k make a decent difference in performance? Also, I'm using the ever so popular westinghouse 37inch 1080p LCD...
  5. G

    Time for a new HD or a new computer?

    Hello, I've been using the following computer for a while now. Some parts as long as 5 years and it's performed well for me. That is until recently when my HD started making a ton of noise. So I changed the HD to another one...it fell prey to the same thing. Choppy gaming, slow program boots...
  6. G

    New build help

    Sorry for jacking this thread, but it seams like the original posters needs were met. I have a 37inch Westinghouse 1080p that I used for Comp, MBP and 360. It's an old computer, some components as old as 5 years. Anyways, would you change anything about Dannies component list for a 1080p...
  7. G

    Best TV for Xbox 360

    I second that! VGA cable enables your 360 to upscale all DVD's to 1080p to boot!
  8. G

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Very nice! I'll check those out in the A.M.
  9. G

    Wallpapers

    Haha, what I meant was that it was an even higher resolution so I downsized it to 1920x1080 for myself any others. I didn't actually do that much work :p
  10. G

    Wallpapers

    Like Halo 3? Something I whipped up real quick.
  11. G

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Wish I had those kinds of skills with paint. I might be inclined to do the same :)
  12. G

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Thanks! The background looks good on this monitor.
  13. G

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Thanks for everyone that contributed to this thread. Lots of good information here. My 37W3SE from Costco today VIA UPS. Box was in great shape. No dead/stuck pixels. At first it wasn't letting me display 1080p/60Hz, only 1080i/30Hz. I unchecked the "only show options my monitor can display"...
  14. G

    Spare your two cents for a poor noob

    Sound cards do not power speakers. Amps do.
  15. G

    Receiver for 2.1 Setup

    Going to find out in a few days. Im sure they will sounds great.
Back
Top