I ruled that out in the beginning because I figured it would not even start if the connector was switched. The kick in the ass was that every other connector was oriented the opposite direction in that section...
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/317747-31-solved-computer-wont-start-unplugging-power-supply
Apparently, its the motherboard...
*(&@#&(^@^*()
I was really hoping to luck out and just need new ram.
I bought a p8p67 deluxe and im returning the sabertooth when it arrives.
Could I just turn it down to 1.5v?
Alright so I have the Dram voltage @ 1.5v and the speed at 1333mhz. I don't know how long I have to leave my computer off for it to not be able to start up again though :\
Okay, so here is a weird/possibly expensive issue:
I just installed a sabertooth p67 mobo and a 2600k. into my computer
My computer currently has:
NZXT tempest evo case, 8gb kingston grey 1600mhz, Intel 120gb SSD, WD 320gb, Gigabyte 570 SOC, corsair tx750w, the sabertooth p67 and 2600k...
I was originally going to get a zalman 9900 and I read everywhere that the dark knight was better. Then I wanted the v8 and I read that one had some other faults. Apparently people have nothing bad to say about the dark knight, so I picked that one up. Picking out a heat sink is pretty...
The stock heat sink was quite good and it was easy to allign. This one cut my finger from twice latching it on. Alright, time to run prime 95 and see if it holds up better there..