Recent content by giodibe

  1. G

    Altec Lansing FX6021 or FX5021?

    Yeah I know they are both good systems, but many reviews, almost every reviews, say the MX5021 is designed to play music with bass, nothing else. What I don't really like of FX6021 is the dimension of the 12 drivers and the depth as well (26 mm / 1") but 2 high speakers like those should spread...
  2. G

    Altec Lansing FX6021 or FX5021?

    Thanks for your replies, but I think I will take FX6021. I've been told and I've read from many reviews that MX5021 are good for music, rock music, and maybe that's it. FX6021 are much better for movies and music with not so many bass, which is exactly what I'm looking for. It seems like MX5021...
  3. G

    Altec Lansing FX6021 or FX5021?

    ok, thanks a lot. Just an other question: what do you think of the "THX certified" of 5021? Actually I heard some systems THX certified and they had nothing special... P.S. If you know a system which you think is better of 5021, please let me know. Just note that I'm not looking for a...
  4. G

    Altec Lansing FX6021 or FX5021?

    thanks for your reply. So 5021 is better than 6021 without any doubt? I just thought that the three amplifiers and the InConcert technology let 6021 be the best 2.1 Altec Lansing system. Maybe I was wrong...
  5. G

    Altec Lansing FX6021 or FX5021?

    no-one can help me? :(
  6. G

    Altec Lansing FX6021 or FX5021?

    Hi guys. I'm new here, my name is Giorgio, I'm from Italy but type from the UK. I'm going to buy a 2.1 system for my PC. At the beginning I didn't want to spend more than 200-250 $, when I saw Altec FX6021 speakers. Ok, don't get angry. I've already searched this topic into the forum, but the...
Back
Top