A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Is there anyways I can hook up a 15" sub to my computer?
If so can someone direct me a link to read or give me some information what I need to able to make it to work?
Hi, I'm new to water cooling and plan to get on in future. I see there is a lot of water cooling out there. What are the best brand or decent brand. I don't want to spend like a fortune on it maybe like 200-300 dollars or so.
I see there is like Thermaltake, Koolance, Dangerden....but what...
Hi, I'm new to the website. I'm actually plan on buying 226bw, I was wondering have anyone have experience with Directdial.com purchasing?
Hope I can hear feedback