• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by gillbay

  1. G

    Dead Space 2 - thoughts, opinions?

    the game is really good, plasma cutter ftw
  2. G

    id's Rage discussion

    i dont know, lately id games have been pretty boring, wolfenstein...
  3. G

    Got my new Corsair HX1000, has some cosmetic issues

    ya im never buying enermax again, even though they make pretty good psus
  4. G

    AMD_Gamer trying to troll me?

    I'm sorry I have no patients. I didn't jump to conclusions, I just found it weird. No tracking #, No response = Maybe getting f**cked. But after I posted this I got a really quick response.
  5. G

    AMD_Gamer trying to troll me?

    paid him saturday or sunday (said he ship it monday). Ask him if he shipped it, he ignored me the first time. Then I messaged him again, he said he shipped it. But he forgot to give me a tracking #, I found that weird. I've message him twice for a tracking #, now he doesn't respond, but I...
  6. G

    AMD_Gamer trying to troll me?

    Ya, he said he shipped my psu. But when I asked for a tracking # its like he's just ignoring me. And then I see him posting, yet he doesn't respond to my messages. So...what should I do? Just open a dispute and get my money back?
Back
Top