Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I would like to get V40, BH photo has a good deal right now, goes for 750 bucks and no tax for me, but boy o boy LG updates are something.... My unlocked V20 (US996) on Tmobile is still on Android 7.0 and latest security update December 2017.
If they would give a shit about updates i'd get it...
Good ol' GTX 680
I'm in the middle of RMA process so it's a good thing to have something to use, even though it sucks to have only 2 gigs of VRAM in 2017.
After reading about pretty much everybody getting their 980ti's replaced with 1070's or even 1080's for some lucky bastards i was looking...
I have both SoundBlaster Z and Asus Essence STX in my system and use them with headphones in my sig. For gaming i prefer Creative by far, for music Asus.
When i play FPS games i prefer to use Beyerdynamic's DT990 and paired with Creative it's just incredible. You can hear every little detail...
You do realize this was right around black friday and it lasted only few hours if i remember correctly. I doubt you're going to find them that cheap any time soon.
I have to say DT990's became my favorite pair of open cans for gaming.
Yeah, that's how i feel too. Nothing to get excited about with Steam sales anymore. At least with removal of flash sales they removed my superpower of impulse buying shitload of crap i'll never play. I dont think i played even half of games in my library.
Of course they're on sale now. Not on Black Friday or Cyber Monday when i was ready to buy. Oh well, maybe next year, need to get rid of few of them first.
I just got mine few days ago and i'm not that sensitive to treble ( ultrasone 750's took care of that a while ago ), so i run them flat too, but i did play around just a bit with EQ like rezerekted but nothing noticable. In gaming i prefer to have nicer treble for detail.
I have to say i was...
Price seems to change every minute now, but make sure to get it from Amazon.com, not 3rd party
https://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DT-990-Pro-250-Professional-Acoustically-Applications/dp/B0011UB9CQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480370170&sr=8-1&keywords=beyerdynamic+dt990
Last Sunday i ordered Ultrasone Pro 900i from Adorama for 250 bucks which was pretty nice deal, but then i changed my mind and cancelled and thought i'll go for V Moda M100's as they dropped last year to 150 bucks. Then Sony 950's showed up and i thought why not... I'm going in knowing that is...
Amazon has Sony MDR XB950BT Headphones on sale for 88 bucks right now if you like extra bass. I bought one just for fun, i'm not basshead at all, but from what i read for this kind of money you cant go wrong. These are wireless/bluetooth (with cable included, for PC folks)...
I'm in the same boat. I was just thinking few days ago unless i see HE400 or Fideliox2 on some crazy sale i'm not buying headphones this year. But this is tempting. It's too early for this crap, have one more week to go...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA96M3A48088&cm_re=hifiman_400i-_-0TH-0141-00006-_-Product
https://www.amazon.com/HIFIMAN-HE-400I-Full-size-Magnetic-Headphones/dp/B00MULH672/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479482814&sr=8-1&keywords=he+400i
Seems like a good deal, i'm still...
I wonder what are the chances of this beast being under $700? If it's more than that, forget about it, i'll wait for Volta... I assume this thing is identical to Titan (performance-wise) minus 2 gigs of VRAM right?