• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by gibbypoo

  1. G

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Yo do you still have that sf750 for sale, by chance? Sorry for the squirrel.
  2. G

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Why is it that the hottest component is my Power supply? I have to admit this is my first build with the SFX (600, in my case) models but this seems super odd to me. My 4790k's (water-cooled with Apogee Drive II) cores are registering mid-30's under full load and the GTX 970 is holding steady at...
  3. G

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    General compatibility question, it lists 60mm for total between 240mm rad and fans but also has this in parenthesis: "85mm total available between side bracket and SFX bracket". Is there someway to get 85mm then? Or am I simply trying too hard?
  4. G

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I know it says that a single 240mm rad is enough to keep the CPU and GPU at good temps but I've been overclocking since I figured out that I could build my own PCs. I've always had larger cases in order to account for the additional headspace of large rads, often multiple loops, with push/pull...
  5. G

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Anyone still have a status of this: Not worried. Just anxious to see/get it!
  6. G

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I see some updates for the accessory panels. Have there been any communication on the actual cases? Thanks!
  7. G

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Just ordered what seems to be a dwindling supply of M1.2's! I had to wait until my last paycheck to clear to order and it seems I missed out on the silver option! :( I'm hoping they'll have some extra side panels in the future to make the quick change
Back
Top