Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the help guys. Will go see eye doctor this week.
What do you think about PWM Flickering? Could this be the culprit?
I was thinking about getting a Benq monitor and seeing if their flicker free displays would take care of things.
The past 6 months or so my eyes have gone to hell. I use a 30' Dell U3011. Any ideas as to what may be causing me the viewing discomfort?
I work on the computer 10-12 hours a day. It's gotten so bad now that I can't look at the screen for more than 10 minutes without my eyes becoming bloodshot...