Maybe we can use some sort of "Linear Polarizer Film" on the display's that are affected with glow, im sure you can get some sort of anti-glare filter or film ?
Thats not a real good example, this is what the wuxi2 looked like.
Maybe a side by side comparison with the 2490Wuxi1 and the PA241w would be better.
Or maybe even a comparison with the WUXi2 and PA241w.
Im looking at getting two of these, I currently have the original 2490WUxi 1 with T-W polariser, then bought two of the new 2490wuxi 2 last year and returned them due to the angle glow issue.
Does this new PA241w have the angle white glow affect like the 2490WUXi 2 has ?
Just picked one up myself,
I found a store that had an ex Demo, apparently it was the only one left in the country, so I bought that one instead half the price of a new one as well and only six months old, the only thing wrong with it is it seems to have some sort of little dirt behind the...
The Hp I had, had the revised one the e-Hips A
Even the PRAD review of the HP LP 2475 did not pick up the issue of the white glow, but maybe that was an old revision.
("The waiver of the A-TW polarizer is particularly noticeable in dark image content, since it now comes out of the corner to light Temp. But this should not constitute a serious limitation in daily operation and predominantly frontal view.")...