Recent content by Germz

  1. G

    Wtb: dead motherboard

    I got about a dozen different dead mobos. Inquire if interested.
  2. G

    Is ASRock owned by ASUS?

    +1 on that. DFI's boards were the absolute best for 939 extreme ocing/benching. They offered the option to pump up 4.0v though one's DDR modules (giving BH-5 sticks the ability to really shine) which was unprecedented at the time. And, of course, other voltages can be set higher on their boards...
  3. G

    300 Workers Threaten Suicide at Foxconn

    Im equally disgusted by Foxconn's business practices but i just think it would be hard to avoid buying Foxconn made products completely. They manufacture motherboards and/or board components/accessories (and other things too like gfx cards, i think) for a lot of well-known mobo companies so even...
  4. G

    WTB: Good Clocking Athlon 64 X2 5000 BE

    Actually i was asking about the 65nm BE X2 5000. This one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103194
  5. G

    WTB: Good Clocking Athlon 64 X2 5000 BE

    bump. could also get the X2 5400 BE, a 65nm Brisbane like the X2 5000
  6. G

    WTB: Good Clocking Athlon 64 X2 5000 BE

    Looking for the above cpu, has to be a good overclocker. May also consider 7750 & 7850 Kuma BE cpus.
  7. G

    wtb DFI P35 bloodiron

    Got smth very close - DFI LP DK P35. Though 1st i gotta test the board to see if it works properly. PM if interested.
  8. G

    WTB:Pair of good clocking GTX 260

    Looking for a pair of good clocking GTX 260s core216 for use in SLI. These have to be reference design w/ Volterra VRMs.
  9. G

    WTB: Thermalright HR-03 GT & T-Rad

    Got the HR-03 GT. Still looking for the T-Rad though. Bump
  10. G

    WTB: Thermalright HR-03 GT & T-Rad

    Dont worry about the ramsinks. I have my own so its not an issue. I'm primarily concerned about having all mounting hardware (so i can use it w/ different cards) & fan clips. PM incoming.
  11. G

    WTB: Thermalright HR-03 GT & T-Rad

    I'm looking for the HR-03 GT & the T-Rad (not GTX). Coolers must have all mounting hardware. Im hoping someone here still has these.
  12. G

    FS: BFG GTX 260, 192sp

    how much would you want for the Fuzion GFX V2?
  13. G

    Fan suggestions

    120mm Gentle Typhoons are great. I'm getting a few of those myself. What you want to consider w/ those is price. They are about $20 a pop. If you can afford it go for it. You'd also want to get a fan controller 4 these fans. If you are on a smaller budget i would consider Yate Loons as...
  14. G

    Scythe Gentle Typhoon

    I hear you man. I had Deltas in my rig before so i know. This is why i wanted to find out if i can tone em down & only run full speed at full load. I dont know, i may just got w/ 116CFM 4250 RPM Typhoon not the 150CFM ones.
  15. G

    Scythe Gentle Typhoon

    Thnx for the response!:) Any other high CFM fans that are recommended? I was also looking at this Delta but its somewhat more expensive. I know them & Scythe are considered good.
Back
Top