• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by gerbick

  1. G

    Free Vista Business / Office 2k7 pro (part deux)

    Received mine in the mail today... South Carolina. I hate to ask... but was it ever settled if this was the full version or upgrade?
  2. G

    Free Vista Business / Office 2k7 pro

    Got my e-mail too. I'd hump ya' leg if you were around, OP.
  3. G

    Jimi Wallet (Facebook branded)

    I travel a lot... and kept a money clip in my front pocket. personally... I love the thing. getting a friend to sign up to send me another as a replacement. hell, don't like it? send to me. I'll pay postage ;)
  4. G

    Jimi Wallet (Facebook branded)

    Hate to bump this... but thought I'd at least say a quick thanks... I got mine in the mail today.
  5. G

    Jimi Wallet (Facebook branded)

    Thanks. I was about to purchase one of these actually. I used for my phone # the AIMVoice number to avoid constant phone calls. Much appreciated. I saw that some people were having problems, so I was patient and got it to work via the discussion in this thread.
  6. G

    O! Magazine and free Neutrogena

    I got one sent to me when the offer was posted here originally. The box was kind of beat up, they just placed it into a large envelope and sent it out... promptly handed it over to my mother, she's enjoying it now.
  7. G

    Free 32MB Flash Drive

    I also got my USB drive - it's apparently been here for a while since I've been on travel since April 2nd, so no tellin' how long it's been here.
  8. G

    Free St. Pauli Girl Poster

    got mine today... in a tube. the mailman sorta looked perplexed when he saw the tube though... glad I was outside doing some yard work for fear that he would have tried something stupid.
  9. G

    Eddie Bauer $25 GC for survey

    I called that 800 number, and what you do is go through the rest of the order and gave the woman on the phone the order number. Read off the e-Card number and she applied it, and then applied the rest - I had an overage, if you check "Use only the gift card as the payment" via checkout and...
  10. G

    Eddie Bauer $25 GC for survey

    but can you use it at eddie bauer's outlet store? nm. I had to call it in for the eddie bauer outlet store. better deals there... three shirts in total for like 16 bucks after the GC. thanks TTP.
  11. G

    Free SkypeOut credits for today

    awesome.
  12. G

    Free $2.00 Check (U.S Only)

    got mine today... same name, et al. nice...
  13. G

    Free 128 MB USB Stick from Merrill Datasite

    Yes. Immediately after signing up, I got an e-mail confirmation. But I swear I'm not going to get it. Third one (USB flash sign-up) so far, nothing doing.
  14. G

    FREE - Johnnie Walker Ipod Cover

    got mine... fits quite well on my 30gb iPod Photo. it's not the best one out there, but it's free.
  15. G

    Eddie Bauer $25 GC for survey

    Thank you kindly.
Back
Top