Recent content by genxtrigun

  1. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Yea it's crazy.. I'm not feeling so good about my chances on a lot of stuff now.. Should have pulled the trigger earlier..
  2. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    everything is crazy inflated now =(
  3. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    I think everyone just gave up lol.. I'm not getting as much tokens as I got before the auctions started.. Damn that case looks awesome.. Wish I had the tokens..
  4. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Good job!.. You can get almost anything with 10k..
  5. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Post your info in this thread (Challenge #, Twitter name, and social email) http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/6/index/1982884/7#2149236
  6. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    There's still 3 more computers and 3 Alienware notebooks left. I agree that the 16,820 token guy from the first day was crazy. I haven't seen anyone come close to that yet. Finished clicking everyone's today!
  7. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Woot good job! Our goal should be to win all of them tomorrow lol. If that happened that would make my day.
  8. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Yea I won 1 today lol
  9. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    I'm at 11,200 tokens guys... If I can get past 12,000 I may have a shot at a computer... If i can't get one then I'll probably settle for a video card... Help me out Click Click Click!
  10. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    added and clicked gl
  11. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Added and clicked! :)
  12. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Yea I was surprised when I started winning cuz i thought it was impossible with so many people entering.
  13. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Added and clicked... Be sure to click everyone else on the list daily!
  14. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    Yea mostly from ref. I've won like 4 challenges though. Which is 2000 tokens, but i kno what u mean. When i first created this thread i was getting a lot of tokens, but it seems that people stopped clicking. I'll continue to keep clicking everyday though. Hopefully we can all win stuff. By...
  15. G

    Post your Bioware Bazaar unique referral URL!

    welcome :) added and clicked
Back
Top