Recent content by Genocide_Jim

  1. G

    GTX 480 Removing Plastic Cover

    I so hoped this was going to be a viable option. Might still give it a try. I'm getting 105 C on gpu 1 in a tri sli setup and airflow should be great in my custom case. I'm also thinking about modding an antec 620 watercooler if I cant get the temps down. Just recieved my 3rd 480 and now temps...
  2. G

    I need some 5760x1200 wallpapers

    Cheers, I had fun photoshopping those together.
  3. G

    Any Eyefinity wallpaper for 5760 x 1200 res ?

    Yeah I understand that images in 'My Photo's' are rather grainy as I took them with an 8mp camera, but there are hundreds of other pics. Sticking with finding high res shots and creating custom wallpapers. Have a look back now as I've now got 450+ pics. Not exactly what you were looking...
  4. G

    Is this wrong? Nvidia + AMD Wallpaper :)

    I want the on chip GPU's to work WITH my graphics card, not as a poor substitution when you dont have one. http://jimswidescreenwallpapers.blogspot.com/ (tri screen wallpapers)
  5. G

    I need some 5760x1200 wallpapers

    http://jimswidescreenwallpapers.blogspot.com/ My site starts at 5760x1080. Please visit and PLEASE send me more pics, Cheers!!!!
  6. G

    5760x1080 Wallpapers

    Here is my widescreen wallpaper site. http://jimswidescreenwallpapers.blogspot.com/ Update 25th May 2011: 5017x900 (24) 5120x1600 (16) 5760x1080 (379) 5760x1200 (13) 5760x1600 (3) 6000x1080 (1) 6020x1080 (14)
  7. G

    Any Eyefinity wallpaper for 5760 x 1200 res ?

    Thanks!!! Many more up now, 343 pics so far. I would love to host peoples wallpapers as well so visit the site and send me an e-mail if interested.
  8. G

    Any Eyefinity wallpaper for 5760 x 1200 res ?

    http://jimswidescreenwallpapers.blogspot.com/ This is my web site. Over 270 pics so far. Check it out!!!
Back
Top