Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I wouldn't even bother with the stock HSF on a quad. I have a Tuniq Tower too and it does a great job. Mine runs in the high 20's at idle and mid to upper 40's on load (it's a Q6700). I don't know if it matters that much how you orient it on the CPU, but I have mine placed such that it is...
I like my Maximus Formula, it's been almost perfect except that the NB and SB run a little too warm I think. I've read that ASUS uses a poor thermal paste and that it's hard to replace. So I put an Antec cool spot on it and it helped a lot. All in all it's a great board though.
I'll go along with this guy and you can discount all the other responses about the XBR6. I bought one recently myslef and was very sceptical at first because I just wanted it for a TV and now it's my monitor. Seriously, just fiddle around with it and get the colors the way you like, because it...
Sony lied to you. I have this TV as my monitor and it is not 120hz, but you'll have a hard time believing that it's not. You would love this thing as your monitor. Great TV too.
on closer inspection, I think you might be right and the 300 IS a nice car. I had 2 280's prior to my Supra and so I can appreciate them.
I apologize that I somehow accidentally hijacked here. I need to prepare my recent build for some photos to go in this thread instead.
This is true and I can attest because I have one. Even though that might be a disappointment (to me as well) I'll go on record to say that this is still a spectacular unit. It's now my primary monitor.
Wow, nice setup! I'm curious though...that model car you have up in the top right looks identical to my car. Is that a black twin turbo Supra? If so, you have great taste!
yeah, I was torn between the same two sets. The Samsung is a little less expensive and has pretty much all the same features and even a slightly faster response time. I think you would probably be just as happy with it. They are both Samsung panels.
I just happened to like the design better...
Hi everybody, this is my first post here. I've been a lurker for quite a while and I gleaned a lot of helpful information from you members here while putting together a new rig I built a couple of weeks ago. Rather than post up a newb question (which I still have many), I'll try to pay forward...