Recent content by gazoil12

  1. G

    GTX 1080 12V to ground short

    I removed all the mosfets and I still have the 12V shorted I tested the card on the computer and without the mosfets the fan tries to tune but stops and the led stays on whereas before it was the opposite the fans were working and the led went out after a few seconds
  2. G

    GTX 1080 12V to ground short

    hello rhkcommander and thank you for your help I read your post but I still can't understand how to test the mosfets
  3. G

    GTX 1080 12V to ground short

    Good morning all I have a GTX 1080 evga which did not start, after inspection of the card the 4 components circled in red on the photo were melted. I replaced them and the card restarts but I no longer have a display. The fans work, the LED works. After checking I have the 12V shorted with...
Back
Top