• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by garytheSNAIL

  1. G

    M Audio AV40 vs. Swan D1080MKII

    thanks guys! so since most of you push for the AV40s, i think i'm gonna order those later today. no one has said much about the swans and they are relatively more expensive than the AV40s so i'll just leave them out. I think i'll get it from amazon. it's selling for 129.95 and i have a $50...
  2. G

    M Audio AV40 vs. Swan D1080MKII

    Oh I've already lived there for a semester and all my suitemates and neighbors are loud people. They [I]welcome[I] noise haha. It's also because macbooks tend to spit out a relatively small amount of noise. It gets kind of hard to hear when im watching movies and people are talking or watch...
  3. G

    M Audio AV40 vs. Swan D1080MKII

    Hey so I've been reading around a lot about these two speakers and I still can't really decide which is better. I'm running on a ~$150 budget here. I need speakers for college dorm and home use. I originally looked at 2.1 systems but I thought I'd probably get more for my money's worth if i...
Back
Top