• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by garycoleman

  1. G

    New Monoprice 27"

    LOL, my Dell U2713HM was only $30 higher than the monitor.
  2. G

    My Yahoo email was hacked, I'm not sure how it happened

    I just removed Yahoo Mobile & Messenger from the "manage apps & website connections settings." hopefully that will stop hackers from logging in through Yahoo Mobile
  3. G

    My Yahoo email was hacked, I'm not sure how it happened

    I don't even have a Facebook :o The weird thing is they were logging in through Yahoo Mobile. I don't use Yahoo Mobile either. Could there be security hole with Yahoo Mobile making it easy for hackers to access accounts through it?
  4. G

    My Yahoo email was hacked, I'm not sure how it happened

    Someone hacked into my Yahoo email and sent spam to my contacts. When I checked the login activity history, it shows people logging in from Vietnam, Serbia, German, and Romania through Yahoo Mobile. I access my Yahoo account using 2 computers only. I scanned them with Malwarebytes, Avira...
  5. G

    How do the benchmarks of my X25-M look?

    Keep in mind I don't have the latest and greatest chipset (e8400/p35/ich9r)
  6. G

    Why does my WD external hard drive show it is using space when it is empty?

    Its formatted capacity is 465gb. It shows 79mb is used, but it is empty. There are no hidden files on the drive.:confused:
  7. G

    Is my 640gb AALS a little slow?

    ICH9R do i need to enable AHCI?
  8. G

    Is my 640gb AALS a little slow?

    I expected closer to 100mb/s, based on everyones' posted screen shots
  9. G

    Are this good temps for an E8400 @ 4ghz?

    yep:) http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1341625 It doesn't seem like it is a popular heatsink like the TRU 120.
  10. G

    Are this good temps for an E8400 @ 4ghz?

    thanks. The cnps9700nt is not $30 anymore, I think it's like $50 now. I got it for that price during the Labor Day special a couple of months ago.
  11. G

    Are this good temps for an E8400 @ 4ghz?

    I'm RealTemp with TJMAX at 100. I'm using Orthos to full load the CPU. And vcore is 1.288v
  12. G

    Are this good temps for an E8400 @ 4ghz?

    35 idle 50 full load I'm using a Zalman CNPS9700NT that I got from Fry's for $30.
  13. G

    Does anyone know if there will be another price drop for the E8400 soon?

    I'm in the market for one and Microcenter has had it for $150 for quite a while
  14. G

    How much longer will my PSU last me?

    It's a Seasonic S12-600w that I got 3 years ago. It sort of old but it still has PCI-E power connectors. It has lasted me through 3 builds. When does eveyone typically buy new PSUs for their new builds?
Back
Top