Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have a VGA output monitor and an RCA composite output monitor (pretty old) that I NEED to set up with a PC that only has a 15 pin d-sub output. I'm having trouble figuring this one out. I've been told to get my hands on a VGA splitter and a VGA-Composite converter, but I'm not sure what...