Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Does anyone know if the e6420 has a FSB wall? My computer is currently rock solid at 485, but I can't even post at 486...which doesn't seem to make any sense.
e6420
P5k Deluxe
Ultra 120 Ex
485 x 7 = 3.395
CPUv 1.475
everything else auto
I'm also rock solit at 450 x 8 = 3.6, so I...
I'm building a new rig for the first time in 3 years. I've settled on the Antec p182se, however I really want to get a 120 fan installed one the side over the VGA. I only want to get the custom case, I plan on building the rest computer by myself. Any idea where I could order this case and...