Recent content by galbilover

  1. G

    air cooling for Q6600?

    Will the Thermaltake Ultra need to be lapped? I heard good things about the ENZOTECH ULTRA-X. I am probably going with that.
  2. G

    Q6600 on Newegg

    Who else besides me is going to refresh the pages on Newegg at midnight of July 21st? I am hoping the price is $300 Shipped. My birthday is on the 26th and it would be really sweet if it arrived on that day! :D
  3. G

    Suggestion on Tv Tuner for Vista

    I'm looking at some TV tuners as well and will be running Vista 64. Please post a little about your experiences.
  4. G

    Do I need a Quad-Core?

    I am also interested in buying a Q6600 on July 22nd but I don't know which cooling system to buy! Please post some suggestions here. I will be OC'ing in the future, not right away, so I want a good cooling system. My computer case is fairly small for a ATX Midtower so I would like a...
  5. G

    Is Firefox STILL more secure than IE7?

    Firefox is better than IE7 overall but IE7 uses less RAM than Firefox. Only IE7 on Vista has sandbox so I don't think IE7 on WinXP is at all equal to Firefox in terms of security.
  6. G

    Do I need a Quad-Core?

    What type of cooling system would you need for the Q6600?
Back
Top