• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by GalaxyDrifter

  1. G

    Pixio PX277H w/HDR is not bad! Quick Review after first day.

    Ok, I just got my px277h in today. Only had a short time to test, but one of the first things I did was test the HDR and check the things you are having issues with. I have HDR turned on in the OSD and in Win10 display settings. I also have Freesync on as I have a Vega GPU. I am using an...
  2. G

    Pixio PX277H w/HDR is not bad! Quick Review after first day.

    How was DP HDR different? Also a note: I tried out a BenQ Freesync 2 HDR monitor last week and it seems like much of the HDR functions in the monitor were tied to Freesync 2. So I wonder if some things in your monitor are expecting freesync. Any HDR content the monitor would pop up a message...
  3. G

    Pixio PX277H w/HDR is not bad! Quick Review after first day.

    The monitor has 2x HDMI ports but only one of them is HDMI 2.0. Make sure you are using the 2.0 port.
  4. G

    Pixio PX277H w/HDR is not bad! Quick Review after first day.

    Other reviews and also in the manual pdf (I think) mentions that HDR is only available over HDMI, so your DP may not be an option. But please update with more info when you can.
  5. G

    Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K7

    The extra chip on the K7 allows you to change the base clock (bclk) values. This use to be standard on most chipsets/motherboards, but for Ryzen it is an optional clock (chip) that must be designed on the motherboard. Only a few x370 boards have it, including the K7. It's main value is not...
  6. G

    Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K7

    IIRC it did not show up unless you did a search for the entire product name.
  7. G

    Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K7

    I just ordered an AX370-Gaming K7 from Newegg a few mins ago. So they have them, but not sure for how long.
  8. G

    AM4 BCLK Overclocking

    Never mind. I just ordered the K7 from Newegg. yay!
  9. G

    AM4 BCLK Overclocking

    Do you know if the Gaming K7's in this week will all go to pre/back orders? Any chance of seeing places like Amazon or Newegg have inventory for new orders? Or will that take awhile?
Back
Top