• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by gabzor

  1. G

    WTB Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe and MSI K8N Neo 4 Platinum motherboards

    Interesting post, I thought I had a Neo 4, but unfortunately it was just the box, free bump for interesting post lol
  2. G

    WTB: 1155 motherboard/DDR3 Ram

    Thanks, trying to stay away from ebay and dell style stuff since I have a psu and a case already, staying awaying from ebay because hardforums has better rep than ebay, still need motherboard!
  3. G

    WTB: 1155 motherboard/DDR3 Ram

    need just 1155 motherboard lol
  4. G

    FS: Thermaltake The Tower 900 Case | OLD BUT GOLD - PSUs, Radeon

    I'll take the corsair ram ygpm
  5. G

    WTB: 1155 motherboard/DDR3 Ram

    Are you willing to part? or selling it as a whole?
  6. G

    WTB: 1155 motherboard/DDR3 Ram

    Looking to upgrade an office computer to use an i3 2100 and need an 1155 motherboard with sata 3 for ssd would be a plus if motherboard has integrated graphics and or usb3, don't need any motherboard that can overclock or anything, just something basic and reliable Also 12-16gb DDR 3 ram, PC3...
  7. G

    WTB: I7-3770 (Non K Preferred), motherboard combos welcome too

    Looking to buy a I7-3770, gonna be put on an H77 motherboard, so the overclocking isn't needed, just upgrading from an i3-2100 Wasn't planning on changing the motherboard, but if you want to sell as a combo only, let me know, I'll think about it
  8. G

    FS: MSI GTX 1050 TI OC 4GB - Sold

    I'll take it, PM'd
  9. G

    WTB: Ipod Video or Classic (must have clickwheel)

    As title states, looking to buy a classic or video, must have a clickwheel because only those ipods work good with my headunit in my car, thieves broke into my car and stole my 120gb classic :/
  10. G

    FS: Civilization VI

    Sold
  11. G

    FS: Civilization VI

    Steam transfer, I activated it via AMD rewards site, but well I don't have time for Civ so *shrug* You will need steam to receive the game $25
  12. G

    FS: 4x 5TB Toshiba HDD - New In Box!

    Pm'd.. still awaiting reply
  13. G

    wtb/wtt : orcs must die 2 invite/serial

    as the title states, looking to buy or trade for orcs must die2.. via steam thanks
  14. G

    WTB: Wireless router

    thank you good sir, i guess i won't have to spend much on an asus.. anyways all pms replied to, still searching thanks
Back
Top