• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by g_jamie

  1. G

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Hey, I was looking at getting a sharp GP1U. Why didn't you like the monitor?
  2. G

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    What resolution is your desktop working on for the Toshiba there? that's a 1366x768 ? not 1080p correct?
  3. G

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Does anyone on this forum have the 37GP1U ? I have seen the 32 inch model. But would really like to see the 37 inch. I'm looking at the 37inch for my purchase but want to see the difference in size, and desktop space from a 32" vs 37" as they both have 1920x1080 but the extra 5 inches would make...
  4. G

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    There seem to be a lot of people with the 32" GP1U but I was wondering at a distance of 3 feet. Is a 37" going to be okay? I'm asking anyone with a 37GP1U or people with the 32GP1U at the distance of 2 1/2 - 3 ft. Could you handle the 37" without strain on the eyes and neck? I would like the...
Back
Top