• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by g4m3r

  1. G

    BFG 6800 Ultra fan issue - any ideas?

    Im having a bit of problem with RivaTuner, the option for the Memory clock and CPU clock is greyed out. All it it says is at the beginning Riva Tuner doesnt support this verison of drivers. I have 61.77 Nvidia Drivers and Riva Tuner 2.0 RC 15 Can anyone help :confused:
  2. G

    BFG 6800 Ultra fan issue - any ideas?

    Hahah, I had the EXACT same problem with my BFG 6800 Ultra, they shoulda figured it out before sending it out :rolleyes: Yeah, right now im running stock (Not sure what stock is at all) and was curious what people are pulling and what software they are using. Im planning on...
  3. G

    Building the best pc

    I swear, 3500 US is too much for one computer, Try making a 1500 US (STILL LOADS, could get a better comp then your friends) and save the 2000 for later when the major hardware changes come.. Ive built a computer from 1400 CANADIAN that gets a 5.5k 2k3 mark, Its how wise you are with the parts...
  4. G

    Why do ppl say CoD has a ton of cheaters???

    5 kills in UT, Mega Kill. 5 kills in CS, Ban. You guys are to sensitive to that fact that there might be other people who are just simply better than you, and more experienced. They shouldn't automatically be classified as hackers unless they have obvious advantages. Such as super speed and...
  5. G

    How Big Will Half-Life2 Be Fully Installed???

    Most original post. :p
  6. G

    Anyone been too scared to play a scary gaame or wet in your pants from playing one

    Manhunt, with surround sound 5.1, 1am in the morning, all alone in the house, sound turned way up, with the microphone that hears your breathing and interpurts it into the game.. hearing the heartbeat on a 430W bass was enough alone.
  7. G

    SSX3: halfpipe to halfpipe transfers...?

    Yeah, I know what you mean, I couldnt figure it out either. The key is to get onto the rails at the top, rails/lines that cross from one elevated half pipe to the other. You need extremely good height and good cooridination to hit the rails. Atleast thats how I did it.
  8. G

    You know its time to upgrade when...

    Black Morty Rackham, I would try upgrading my 3d driver, but I cant seem to find the Toshiba Geforce 4 intergrated 460 drivers. My laptop was discontinued a while ago, and the nvidia drivers dont work for it, or atleast dont effect anything.
  9. G

    Zalman 7000A/Al-Cu

    Main difference between the CU, and ALCU verison is weight. 400g difference I think, so for lanning the AlCu wins it. EDIT: When carrying around your case, theres a chance of the heatsink falling off if its heavy/moved a lot.
  10. G

    Good demos?

    I am looking for a demo to play, that isnt too graphically demanding and fun. I have painkiller, farcry (Doesnt work, check general forum for my thread), ut2k4, and scared. I was thinking something along the lines of Soldner Joint Operations (I think its too graphic) Pandora (I have MX...
  11. G

    Anyone else miss UO out there?

    Uo, ahh, the good old days of my Pk guild, how we'd block out covetous, and destroy anyone using our corp pro and sheer numbers. I played freeservers like 1 month ago, but I got tired of the new age, all powerful one person kills everyone. The good old days of teams and tactics rocked, not...
  12. G

    You know its time to upgrade when...

    Hmm, I believe it might be the Direct3d, I think in OpenGL (If I had an option in the demo) It would run fine, a bit laggy and ugly, but should do fine. Ive always had huge problems with Direct3d, but openGL always seemed to run perfectly fine.
  13. G

    You know its time to upgrade when...

    Well, I would expect it to do more thab 5 fps in torlan in ut2k4, at low settings. I remember seeing the Geforce 4 MX in the 15-20 region for higher settings on an almost the same setup.
  14. G

    You know its time to upgrade when...

    Lol, I was actually thinking of downloading DOOM II to play. I have a laptop, with an intergrated Geforce 4 MX440, with 64 megs of memory, a Pentium 4 2ghz, 512 ram of 2100. You'd expect it to run decent, but it doesnt, its a big bunch of crap for any game after ut2k3, but for games before...
  15. G

    You know its time to upgrade when...

    BEAT THOSE GRAPHICS!! Soo, basically any game after Unreal Tournament 2003 is too much of a demand for my computer. After getting on the beach, all I could see was the sand going through buildings. Thank god Im upgrading in a week or two.
Back
Top