• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by G4AJG

  1. G

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Triple the experience! & :cool: Double the experience! :cool: BTW G4AJG Nice setup and nice laptop ;) Thanks mate!
  2. G

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I bought two of these LCD monitors, glad I did. I've had O dead pixels and had no noise from either of them. Yet have got a new PSP much smaller and one lazy pixel! I bought them for photography use and small game use. For Photoshop they are great, on the one LCD I've put in a TV digital pci...
  3. G

    Team 2405 appreciation thread! Pics, a poll, and comments about our baby!

    Thank you IceWind, the picture is of the Queen Mary 2 Cunard leaving Southampton in April. On my other 2405 this is a picture of the Queen Elizabeth 2 waiting to leave Southampton. That's what I like doing with my 2405's digital photo's. Queen Mary 2 Queen Elizabeth 2 Will...
  4. G

    Team 2405 appreciation thread! Pics, a poll, and comments about our baby!

    I bought two of these LCD monitors, glad I did. I've had O dead pixels and had no noise from either of them. Yet have got a new PSP much smaller and one lazy pixel! I bought them for photography use and small game use. For Photoshop they are great, on the one LCD I've put in a TV digital pci...
Back
Top