• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by G Man

  1. G

    AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

    I've been a user of AMD/ATI Components since the early Athlon days. AMD's latest generation of video cards have consistently offered the best performance and most bang for your buck. My favorite thing about AMD video cards is the extremely mature eyefinity feature. Nothing beats having your...
  2. G

    XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card Lucky Draw

    I could seriously use this to replace my aging 5870. I posted before, but my post did not show up on the forum for whatever reason (Or in my statistics), so here's hoping I didn't double post!
  3. G

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Pardon my mess, but here's my baby. I've got some new glass wall mounts for the Xbox, PS3, DirectTV Receiver and Amp so they are going up on the wall whenever I can find some time. And that crummy old table will be replaced by more glass eventually... but I'm proud of my rig and I just had to...
Back
Top