Recent content by fusionxr

  1. F

    980ti - when?

    Full 3072? how and why. If true, then what about yields? I still think it's 2600 cuda cores which would allow overclocking, higher power limits but with reduced vram utilisation due to dead cores and segmentation, hence 6gb. However, they released the 780 ti after the titan black with half the...
  2. F

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    If this doesn't increase price or require a larger than normal moq then it's perfect. I'm actually considering buying this case without the riser. Is that possible?
  3. F

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I'm struggling to understand why push pins aren't strong enough to hold the side panels in place. Will the case be on top of a washing machine? Or in a constant earthquake like environment? Are people going to open the side panel 5 times a day with a hammer and wrench - thus damaging the pins...
  4. F

    980ti - when?

    I doubt pascal would be rolled out for consumers in 2016 q1. This is merely a roadmap that depends on so many different factors, like TSMC's production yields. Right now Nvidia is binning their flagship chips with disabled cuda cores and packaging them as 2nd tier cards. I reckon q2 or q3 in...
  5. F

    Whats the chances of GTA V going over 4gb VRAM @ 1440p?

    I'm more concerned about texture pop in when moving at really high speeds. I wouldn't be surprised if the game uses up 6gb+ on a titan x at 1080p, but that doesn't mean the game can't run optimally on a 2gb card, after all the ps4 only has around 5gb of useable ram (unified). My guess is the...
  6. F

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Here: www.moddiy.com/products/Premium-Gold-Plated-16x-PCI%252dE-Extension-Shielded-Cable-Riser-%2830cm%29.html He even left a review lol.
  7. F

    Project H20-Micro a Watercooled 3 Liter system with GTX970

    oops. They kinda look the same. If you look at this pic you can see he removed the io shield completely. The case IS the io shield.
  8. F

    Inverse: A Highly Versatile Steam-Box Design

    I thought you got rid of the front vent holes? Also, PM'd you.
  9. F

    Project H20-Micro a Watercooled 3 Liter system with GTX970

    He has the zotac 970 which has dual slot io. He'd have to void warranty by modding dvi port.
  10. F

    NVIDIA Readying GM200-based GeForce GTX 980 Ti

    Maybe this is the cut down GM200 chip that rumours were talking about with 2600 cuda cores enabled. They're bound to have some bad yields from titan x's. And since Maxwell allows vram segmentation I'm not surprised it's 6gb instead of the full 12gb. Let's just hope it's 6gb in its entirety lol.
  11. F

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Youre right actually. Looking at dondans default and theGryphons version I don't think there'd be too much of an impact on temps. since like you said: this case is considerably bigger than the m350 anyway. I guess there's bound to be some recycling, it just cant be avoided and having more holes...
  12. F

    A Preliminary Study on Bottom Air Intake

    I'm curious about which way the heatsink is positioned because I think the direction the fins/channels are facing might impact airflow. If the fins are running left to right that might direct the airflow out the sides. Do you have any shots of the internal layout?
  13. F

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    From a performance point of view, having large vents with fans in such close proximity might actually cause recycling of warm air, reducing the cooling effectiveness. This is based on esplins recent study on vent size in relation to fan size. I personally think the Gpu side vents should be no...
  14. F

    A Preliminary Study on Bottom Air Intake

    Amazing work esplin! Scenario 2 makes sense because it prevents the air from being displaced back outside the case and directly into the fan to be recirculated in that small space. Since the air can't really go anywhere else, it takes the easiest way out - the big vents. Does that case have...
  15. F

    20L fully-loaded EATX Case

    LOL. This ^
Back
Top