• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Furious Salesman

  1. F

    FS: Bequiet Darkrock TF, Cool Tek LP53 Cooler, Steelseeries I-2 mouse pad

    Bequiet Darkrock TF I purchased this for my Ncase M1 build. It performed well, but eventually went with a Noctua C14 for compatibility reasons. I am asking $40 shipped obo paypal. Cooltek/Thermolab LP53 A two heatpipe low profile cooler meant for LGA 115X systems. Shipped to you for...
  2. F

    FS: EK Waterblocks Predator 240 AIO Revised model

    Selling a EK Waterblocks Predator 240 AIO. I bought this for a mid tower z170 build many months ago. I changed my mind and built a MiniITX computer instead. This is brand new revised model 1.1 version. This does not have any qdc points. I'm asking <strike>$140</strike> $130 to anywhere in...
  3. F

    Corsair SF600 600w SFX Powersupply

    Received mine today. Installed in my M1, and it's only been a few hours, but I like it.
  4. F

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Have tried pushing the mother board into the i/o plate and putting in the screws closest to the i/o plate?
  5. F

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I haven't finished my build 100%, but after consulting another forum member I installed a Darkrock 2 with both 140mm fans. I was able to get it to fit in my case. I wonder why there is a discrepancy? I'm still trying to figure out a good solution to fitting things in the case. I'm using a...
  6. F

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    It's an aluminum case, but the fan bracket on the side is steel so you can use magnetic filters.
  7. F

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    What touches the ram in your computer build? Is it the heatpipes, or the bottom fan?
  8. F

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I looked at the Ncase compatibility document. There is a note saying that people had to use the ATX bracket to fit the Noctua C14. The C14 is a top down cooler like the Dark Rock TF. I wonder if it would help? I am still waiting for my case. I have the Asrock with a Silicon Lottery...
  9. F

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    This is great information. The Bequiet website lists it being compatible with the Asrock itx/AC, but i'm not sure they should claim that if it requires an extender to use it with a graphics card. I wonder if they were just counting on people using the 6700K graphics?
  10. F

    Silverstone SX500-LG 500W Gold SFX-L

    I bought mine from eBay.
  11. F

    Mini-STX: A new form factor

    I think I heard that there may be GPU expansion possibilities with USB-C. I think I spot one of the board. I personally like this idea.
  12. F

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I ordered mine right before the new year. I received an email saying that it would ship between Jan 4, and Jan 10th. There was a note saying that tracking numbers were manually entered on their end and that there would be a delay after shipment. I was told that the estimate for receiving my...
Back
Top