Recent content by Fugere71

  1. F

    3930k C2 news?

    I gave up. My rig is stacked already, why am I going to save 300 bucks on a CPU and sit waiting for some web site to get 10 in stock, like playing the lottery. Screw this, I got the 3960X.
  2. F

    3930k C2 news?

    Oh I agree, I don't spend foolishly, which is the reason I am waiting and complaining. But I have that kind of scratch, and this waiting weeks is wearing thin.
  3. F

    3930k C2 news?

    Not that the 3960X will drop below $1,000, but it sounds like that we won't see 3960k below $700 readly available until mid March. Sure you might get lucky and find a retailer who got a couple in, but for the most part the people I am hearing who are getting them are paying 700-800. And I have...
  4. F

    3930k C2 news?

    HAHAHA, but its working! I am breaking down. In my mind 400 bucks for a slightly better chip sounds reasonable!
  5. F

    3930k C2 news?

    You know when you consider it is looking like ealry March, and prices are closer to 700 than 500 - would you pay 200-300 more for the 3960X?
  6. F

    3930k C2 news?

    They still show no stock.
  7. F

    3930k C2 news?

    Bottom Line just updated thier site to show March 1st - I think all the RMAs are at the front of the line. I think - People who don't need, or even knew what the C2 issue is - now want the new chips, which making the wait longer.
  8. F

    3930k C2 news?

    Can you even get a 3920 right now?
  9. F

    3930k C2 news?

    I would bet they get them sooner becasue they buy in bulk and don't have any retail packaging. But they could also just be playing the lead time, knowing they are coming soon.
  10. F

    3930k C2 news?

    I have a feeling I know what get then delivered to everyone. As soon as I buy the 3960X, becasue I can't wiat anymore - every store will get dozens, and the price will drop like a stone. The whole world will have the 3930K.
  11. F

    3930k C2 news?

    SeversDirect is a small outfit, so hopefully they are just low on the list.
  12. F

    3930k C2 news?

    A rep at ServersDirect told me they would have them 2/24 from Intel. Newegg hopefully will some sooner. I am concerned because I bought everything else, and now it is sitting waiting for the CPU.
Back
Top