Recent content by Fuganater

  1. F

    LF: 2 gig DDR2 Sodimms

    I have some memory laying around. I can check in the morning.
  2. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    bump
  3. F

    FS: 2x MSI Seahawk EK GTX 1080 $700 shipped

    Can the dragon be removed?
  4. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    Got a waterblock. Now I need a Ref 1080
  5. F

    FS: EVGA GTX 1080 SC

    pmsent
  6. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    bump
  7. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    Ya I saw them not a horrible price but wicked ugly.
  8. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    Changed my mind. Looking for a 1080 + Plexi water block.
  9. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    bump
  10. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    bump
  11. F

    (WTB) Refrence GTX 1080

    Looking for a 1080 Ti with a Waterblock. Plexi would be preferred. My Heatware
  12. F

    FS: EK-FC1080 GTX - Acetal+Nickel

    Still have this?
  13. F

    FS: SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F w/2x Xeon X5-2660 + 128GB DDR3 ECC

    Would you sell it without the case and PSU?
Back
Top