Recent content by FromTheLou

  1. F

    WTB: One 2GB DDR2 PC2-6400 SODIMM

    Back on up
  2. F

    4 HOURS ONLY!! PNY 480gb SSD CS1111 $115 Free Shipping

    And those current prices are the same on Amazon.
  3. F

    WTB: One 2GB DDR2 PC2-6400 SODIMM

    No, PC2-5300 or PC2-5400 (DDR2-667) is fine.
  4. F

    WTB: One 2GB DDR2 PC2-6400 SODIMM

    I've got an old netbook that needs a ram upgrade. Please PM with price shipped to 65202. Thanks!
  5. F

    WTB: Raspberry Pi Model B

    Back on up. Got cash money in hand for working Model B (prefer 512MB version)!
  6. F

    WTB: Raspberry Pi Model B

    Back on up
  7. F

    WTB: Raspberry Pi Model B

    Thanks for the link but I'd rather not pay $44 a Model B. Back on up!
  8. F

    WTB: Raspberry Pi Model B

    I'm only looking for a Model B. I have no use for Model A, A+, B+ or 2. Model B only please. Please include price shipped to 65202. *Edit* Got one, shutting this down.
  9. F

    WTB: Lian Li PC-Q08 hard drive screws

    I'm adding a 6th HDD to my server and need a set of 4 hdd screws. I contacted Lian Li and they wanted $15 for 4 screws! So I'm hoping that someone has 4 that they have no plans to ever use that would be willing to sell them to me at a reasonable price. I've attached a picture below the hopefully...
  10. F

    PNY Optima 120GB SSD - $48.99 @ BestBuy

    The Corsair Force LS 120gb was $24.99 after rebate and paypal coupon last Saturday.
Back
Top