• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by FrODO_bAGINAS

  1. F

    MX1000 Mouse Facelift!

    wow this maouse are beautifull I had to do the same to mine :D
  2. F

    [Project] Digidice @ Digiblack

    lol, thank's for the translation :D The black i use is black mat. The mark of the spray is presto and are made in germany. The refernce is black mat / 009-0109 I think if you go to a shoop of paiting material they must have this type of black spray I hope i has help you.
  3. F

    [Project] Digidice @ Digiblack

    Hi! The project are done. I have to buy a good camera and take some good photos, this ones sucks :D Good mods!
  4. F

    [Project] Digidice @ Digiblack

    update:
  5. F

    Custom Micro Case

    The case are very cool, but i tink you can put them better. If you paint the case in the interior, it will be better, some imperfection will be desapear. Good luck!
  6. F

    [Project] Digidice @ Digiblack

    There is the update: Testing the pump
  7. F

    [Project] Digidice @ Digiblack

    What is MTH competition? :confused:
  8. F

    [Project] Digidice @ Digiblack

    Hi, yes, iam using a tt pump, the idea is use a laing, but iam keeping to other project. Show pkotos of your dd plse. I have cut the memoreader because i just gona use one drive and now the airflow is better.
  9. F

    [Project] Digidice @ Digiblack

    Hi! I'am from Portugal and i will show what a did with my sff. If exist errors of english in the thread, the guilt it's of the translator :D :D The ideia is to put watercooling inside the case, and make some modifications. A review, to see the box from the beginning ...
Back
Top